Here is relevant information and links to join the club, and pay for membership, session, lesson or rental. Please note, you don’t need a PayPal account …you can checkout as a guest and then use your debit or credit card.
Annual Membership £20
Whether social, windsurfing or SUP’ing, adult or junior, there is one membership price for the season. Sorry, no discount for joining part-way through the season. April 2021 – March 2022
Why join the club?
- Covid Safety at highest priority
- Free Social SUP (more info)
- Free first kit rental
- Access to rental and lessons (see below)
- Support the kids club
Lessons / Tuition / Coaching
We have ad-hoc lessons available through our qualified experienced instructors. Lessons are tailored to suit you & the conditions. Sessions last approx 1.5hrs
Currently scheduled lessons available listed on eventbrite
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Lessons from £20, or £30 including kit
Lessons from £25, or £40 including kit
Below is the (suggested donation) prices for renting the club equipment for 2021-2022 season. These are for each day of use and available to club members.
- SUP Board / paddle * : £10 Buy
- Windsurf kit (complete board & rig) * : £15 Buy
- Wetsuit / BA rental is : £5 Buy
* includes wetsuit / BA
What to bring
- Swimwear to wear under wetsuit (recommend to turn up with this under your normal clothes for easy changing)
- Towel (dry robe or big towel, like this, is ideal to get changed in because we have no changing facilities)
- Water (plenty!) / drink
- Warm clothing
- Suncream, camera, and a smile!
Get in touch to register your interest, arrange rental or lesson or any more information: