Before you join a club session / event, please check the most recent updates on meeting people outdoors. Coming out may restrict you meeting others on the same day.
Please also do not attend if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone who has in the last 14 days.
- Have COVID-19 symptoms (self-isolate for 10 days) or are feeling unwell.
- Have been told to self-isolate as part of the contact tracing measures in place.
Before you head out to the session, please remember FACTS, and the following physical distancing and good hygiene behaviours:
- You are welcome to wear a facemask to/during our training sessions, or to carry one with you in case distancing becomes difficult at any point.
- Do not meet with the other participants on the way to or when heading home from the session.
- Avoid other people in the launch/recovery areas, and give way to other people present.
- Refrain from handshakes and high fives.
- Keep 2 metres away from people that are not part of your household at all times.
- Do not share food, towels, and drinks.
- Clean your hands and equipment frequently.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissue in your own bag and take it home with you.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or sanitise before and after the session.
- Avoid spitting unless into a tissue which you should take home and dispose of.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Remain apart from fellow participants and other members of the public when taking a break.
- Hand sanitiser should be at least 60% alcohol based and detergent wipes appropriate for the surface they are being used on.