Thanks for offering to help! Here is some key information:
- On Sunday PM we plan to run a “Go Crazy Ape” Race – bring your wetsuit to get involved with the fun / chaos if you want!
- Parking – if the parking along by the beach / marina is full there is a carpark on South Road (above the marina bay) next to the turn-off.
- There are cafe’s nearby, and we will get a BBQ going – bring some food to throw on it!
- Limited changing / toilet facilities available. We should be able to use the Peterhead sailing clubhouse for toilets (1 at a time due to covid restrictions).
- Some of us will be there from Friday evening to prepare.
Schedule is as follows:
- Tasters are running at 9.30, 11, 12.30 (lunch “mini” taster just 1 hr), 1:30 & 3pm each day
- Junior & Youth event is 10am-12 then 1-3pm each day
Any questions just get in touch