With an increased number of people SUPing locally, a Social SUP group has been set up to help, assist, advise and bring together like minded people.
As part of the membership, you get access to the WhatsApp group. On here there will be weekly tide, weather, conditions posted. There will be safety and legal updates on anything we pick up on the local area. We also want people to post up when they are going out, so that likeminded people can meet up and SUP together! It might encourage you to come out more often, learn more, learn from each other, socialise (distantly at the moment!) and meet more people! Not just on the Ythan either. There are some incredible places to SUP locally, ranging from Stonehaven to the Moray coast, and inland on the rivers & freshwater Lochs.
Please check our COVID page for essential information about keeping safe
Benefits of your club £20 yearly membership include:
- Covid Safety at highest priority
- Access to the Social SUP WhatsApp group
- Affordable SUP equipment hire
- SUP and Windsurf sessions at great prices
- Access to group or individual lessons
- Details of weather conditions and local knowledge on the Ythan
- Support the Kids Club (Sea Gorillaz)
- Local safety, and legal information